John and I are learning to pray bridge. It is fun and definately qualifies as exercise for the mind. I would love to know how you exercise your mind... Carpe Diem! Susan
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You know my answer. Playing Scrabble! I'm like a bridge lady, only with letters not cards. Just getting ready to post about a game for St. Patrick.
This was my very first blog design, chosen to honor my Irish roots, wanting to let the playful gift of gab out.
While we were never good at it, Will and I used to play bridge with Will's family when our kids were young. We always had so much fun! It's a great game if the players are in it for fun and fellowship! Enjoy.
A few of my favorite things: family, seeing the world or dreaming of seeing the world, trees, mountains, cool breezes, friends to laugh and cry with, good books, the feel of old hardback books, poking around in quaint bookstores, new journals,the sound of rain,movies that make me cry and laugh, my gazebo, warm fires in the fireplace, sunrises and sunsets, taichi, photoblogging, dancing!, kayaking, lobster & very dark chocolate!
3 comments:
You know my answer. Playing Scrabble! I'm like a bridge lady, only with letters not cards. Just getting ready to post about a game for St. Patrick.
This was my very first blog design, chosen to honor my Irish roots, wanting to let the playful gift of gab out.
I LOVE Scrabble too! You know I am jealous of your Scrabble playing...I mean happy for you. ;-)
Susan
While we were never good at it, Will and I used to play bridge with Will's family when our kids were young. We always had so much fun! It's a great game if the players are in it for fun and fellowship! Enjoy.
Post a Comment